Monday, October 12, 2015

Welcome!

Hello there!

I know it's still very empty on this blog and that the changes to the blog just keep coming. I opened this blog just today (12/10/2015) so it's still under construction and it'll be that way for some days probably!

That's also why there aren't any posts about books yet. I want my blog to be totally ready before I post some reviews or pictures from books. That doesn't mean you're not welcome on this blog, on the contrary: Welcome! I'm glad you found your way to bookwonderland.

Stay tuned because reviews will be coming soon and beware that some reviews CAN contain spoilers. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Goodread, Tumblr or here so you're always aware of new updates, pictures or reviews. Have a great day!

Oh and by the way, I'm Erica :)

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies."
- George R. R. Martin

1 comment:

  1. Looks really nice. Looking forward in reading a lot of spoilers ^.^

    ReplyDelete