Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Anticipated releases!

As always summer makes me more eager to read, especially because most days I'm working! So not a lot of the days are over to get a lot of reading done, because then you're just so tired as well... You know the drill! Even though I can't read a lot right now, I'm really looking forward to two books that will be releasing in the next coming time! Both feel like a big summer read but one isn't coming out until 2018! Sad face... Here are my anticipated releases!

Just Friends by Tiffany Pitcock
Release date: 1st august 2017
I might never have read anything by this author, the cover and the synopsis just really make me feel like this needs to be read during summer. I'm in luck, it gets released this summer in August so I will be able to read it this summer and feel absolutely great about it! 

25876985
Jenny meets Chance for the very first time when she is assigned as his partner in their Junior Oral Communications class. But after they rescue a doomed assignment with one clever lie, the whole school is suddenly convinced that Little-Miss-Really-Likes-Having-A’s and the most scandalous heartbreaker in school have been best friends forever. It’s amazing how quickly a lie can grow―especially when you really, really want it to be the truth.

With Jenny, Chance can live the normal life he’s always kind of wanted. And with Chance, Jenny can have the exciting teen experiences that TV shows and movies have always promised. Through it all, they hold on to the fact that they are “just friends.” But that might be the biggest lie of all.


I also just read that the author is a debut author which makes this release even more exciting! I'm always on the lookout for new authors that present a first book. It's nice finding new ones because it means a new writing style and who knows maybe a new favorite author!

Also the story just gives me amazing vibes and who doesn't love to read something like this? It's a classic romantic one so I'm hoping that it'll get a twist anyway and maybe a bit of drama. For short I'm just really, really excited about the book and I can't wait to get it in my hands. 

Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch
Release date: 1st May 2018
A little downside to the book: we need to wait another year before we can get this book! Nevertheless am I absolutely thrilled for this one! Last year Jenna Evens Welch brought her first book Love & Gelato which I fell in love with the moment I saw the cover.

A few of you might remember that I wanted to take this book with me on my trip to Italy because the characters were based there but that the release was postponed to a later date and I had to leave without the book. I read the book when I got home and boy, I loved it! This book has so much thrill and romance and a beautiful written description about the city that it was hard not to love. Of course I just had been to Italy and I had seen the beautiful piazza's which added a lot to my imagination in the book.

This time around the author will do something similar but in another city and with another background story! I'm already very excited for this as the cover is very close to Love & Gelato's so that makes it even more thrilling in my opinion.

32333026
Addie is visiting Ireland for her aunt’s over-the-top destination wedding, and hoping she can stop thinking about the one horrible thing she did that left her miserable and heartbroken—and threatens her future. But her brother, Ian, isn’t about to let her forget, and his constant needling leads to arguments and even a fistfight between the two once inseparable siblings. Miserable, Addie can’t wait to visit her friend in Italy and leave her brother—and her problems—behind.
So when Addie discovers an unusual guidebook, Ireland for the Heartbroken, hidden in the dusty shelves of the hotel library, she’s able to finally escape her anxious mind and Ian’s criticism.

And then their travel plans change. Suddenly Addie finds herself on a whirlwind tour of the Emerald Isle, trapped in the world’s smallest vehicle with Ian and his admittedly cute, Irish-accented friend Rowan. As the trio journeys over breathtaking green hills, past countless castles, and through a number of fairy-tale forests, Addie hopes her guidebook will heal not only her broken heart, but also her shattered relationship with her brother.

That is if they don’t get completely lost along the way.
 


I'm already so excited to visit Ireland through the eyes of the characters, and through the eyes of the author. I really love her writing style and it was also very easy to read in Love & Gelato so I'm hoping that this won't be any different. I really loved the author's first book so my expectations are high!

If you're interested in reading my review on the first book by Jenna Evans Welch, the review on Love & Gelato is HERE! It was my summer read of July 2016 so it's absolutely a recommendation to read during summer!

Those are the two books with summer-y feeling that will be released in the next couple time (ugh year!) that I'm really looking forward to! Hopefully I can read both during summer as I know this will add more to the feels while I read. I do wonder if I'll be able to contain myself for a month with Love & Luck since it comes out May but it's not summer yet... we'll have to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment